Welcome!

Hey there! I'm a 20 year old student at High Point University and I am very excited to get out into the real world after college and start the rest of my life. My goal after graduating is to become an electronic media editor for a news website and help to create various forms of media that compliments written articles and news stories. From a young age, I have always been proficient with computers and working with them has grown to be a passion of mine so I hope to pursue working with them as a career. Visit the about me page for a more in depth look at who I am and make sure to visit the brochures, videos and photos pages to see some examples of electronic media I have produced. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to discuss any matter by emailing me at twarihay@gmail.com or visit the contact info page for more ways to get a hold of me. So take a look around and thanks for visiting!